Workplace Disability Advisory Service
We are dedicated to making sure that disability in the workplace is not an issue. We understand that most businesses are conscious of their duty under the Disability Discrimination Act, but not all people are sure of what they can do to follow it and where to get the assistance that will allow them to fulfil that necessity.
Whom does it help?
The service helps businesses who need to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) legislation – whether the business is in finance, hospitality, cleaning, medicine, etc.
Why is it used?
To provide businesses with the exact support and advice they require when it comes to utilising schemes in order for them to get compliance.
1. An assessment of where you are currently
2. Help to use a Disability Policy and Statement
3. Staff coaching in Disability Awareness
4. Consultation line - email, Skype or phone
5. Updates to all pertinent new legislation
What are the advantages?
The benefits of our services are that businesses will have the assistance readily available to them so that they can provide for their employees and clients who have a disability.
- Increased customer care for everyone – disability-confident staff are more versatile and responsible to individuals’ needs.
- Clear and accessible communication is simpler for everyone to make sense of
- Easier access to companies and public sector clients with diversity procurement standards
Making friends is hard!
Friends and relationships are an important part of growing up. As you get older our relationships with people grow and we can choose the people we spend time with. There will be some people that you like more than others and some who you don’t like at all – it‘s your choice!
Friends are important part of life and develop over time. Friends are there to share good times, bad times, offer support, advice and have lots of laughs and fun with too!
- Disability Rights Commission
- National Youth Advocacy Service
- Rights 4 Me
- One for Us
- Valuing People
- New Disabled Access Sites